Greenplate Inbench BBQ Unit
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATION
- BBQ Plate
- Greenplate® Inbench BBQ Unit
- 540 x 540 x 357mm (L x W x H)
- Cut Size
- 490 x 490 x357 mm (L x W x H)
- Commercial grade LDX Duplex Stainless Steel 2205 non warping mono pressed cooking plate
- View Exteria's anodised and powdercoat colour options HERE
- Power Supply
- 230 Vac | 50 Hz | 1800 Watt | 7.8 Amp
AS 3000:2007 | each individual barbecue unit requires a single 10 amp circuit with a 20 amp RCBO C-Curve type A in the sub board.
- Patent: 761137
- 28 minute timing cycle cooking cycle.
Conforms to Australian Standard AS/NZS 60335.1 : 2011 + A1
Bright LED push button with warning beeping alarm. Alarm beeps once at the beginning of a heat cycle and beeps 3 times at the end of the cycle.
Quick release/install to remove easily in an emergency.
Adjustable heat 320 C cooking temperature.
Child safety option available, push and hold for 6 seconds to start.
- 5 Second push button cut out switch (ideal for cleaning, cycle can be stopped as soon as cleaning is finished saving on power).